- I love Cat's headband.
- I'm still so depressed about Alex's injury. SO depressed. Poor kid.
- Go, Emmy nominations for SYTYCD! (And Glee!! 19 Nominations!! And Modern Family!)
- Loved the opening group number. And I knew it was Mia's piece before Cat told me. Not so much because of the choreography, but because Ade was filling in for Alex. She choreographs so much in mathematical patterns for her group numbers, I knew she couldn't have Alex missing. Go, me.
Alex is already in the bottom. So sad.
Billy is also in the bottom. Why do you hate Billy, America?
Lauren, Kent, Robert, and Jose are safe.
Ashley is in the bottom 3, and Adechike is safe. WHY?!?!?!? Adechike needs to be in the bottom 3. He. bugs. me.
- Dear Anya & Pasha - I love you both. Please dance together always. Love, Me.
- Dear Cast of In The Heights and Lin Manuel Miranda - I love all of you too. I promise to come see you in person some day. I love this song and I wish you had time to do the whole thing. If you want to see this entire song, please watch this video from the George Lopez show.
- Natasha Bedingfield dancing with all-stars! I really do love this new component. And awesome for their resumes. Awesome choreography. I want to know who did this. And Natasha is singing quite well. I'm glad I watched that.