Thursday, June 10, 2010

Na, na, na, na....


Dear Nigel,

Thank you for such a short, lovely audition process! I couldn't be more thrilled that the Top 11 (you tricky guy, you. Telling all of us that either Alex Wong or Billy Bell wouldn't make the Top 10 and then making a Top 11. So tricksy!) are all picked and ready to dance their faces off for us tonight! And the All-Stars! I'm so excited for the All-Stars next week!



(For those of you who haven't heard about this new little twist, instead of the dancers picking a partner and a style each week, they'll pick an All-Star and will dance in that All-Star's style. So, for example, if Billy Bell picks Comfort out of the hat, they'll dance a hip-hop routine.)

Congrats, Nigel. I think these changes will energize an already fantastic show. I'm only sorry you aren't involved with American Idol anymore. Maybe if you were, you could fix the atrocity that's going on over there...

Best,
Macy

P.S. Will the All-Stars be going on tour? Because that would be AWESOME.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I enjoyed watching auditions much more this year. I'm still not sure about the all-star thing. I think there were lots of good dancers they cut that I would have liked to see on the show instead of someone I've already seen on the show.
We'll see...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin