Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AI - Top 4 Results

Okay. I'm fast forwarding most of it. And here is your spoiler alert, if you don't want to know who was eliminated. Or maybe you just don't care. :)

Fantasia needs to stick to musical theater, in my opinion.

Fast forwarded to the first result, and I have to say I'm slightly shocked that Casey is in the top 3. Another Vote for the Worst victory. I'm sure they are thrilled. Unfortunately, this means someone I like is going home.

Daughtry. I liked him. Glad he's found some success that really works for him.

Lee DeWyze is also in the top 3. Good. I like him. Further bummed that Michael or Crystal will be going home.

No group performance tonight! Nice.

Crystal is the final top 3 member. I like her, but it's lame that Michael is going home. Lame, lame, lame.

Should have been Crystal, Lee and Michael.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin