Tuesday, August 4, 2009

They're Excited!


You might think they're excited about their face painting, or about their balloon animals.

I think they were.

Okay, I'm excited.

I'm excited about my article and the fact that some of you have found it helpful. And I'm excited because I'm keeping up with my goal to blog every day on the photography blog.

I usually let you know over here that there is something over there.

I'm not sure if I can keep up with that, but I'll try.

You can just add the photography blog to your reader by clicking here. That would be much easier.

Or you can follow my tweets here. I usually tweet when I blog something. Or when I eat something really delicious.

Or you can become a Facebook fan here.

I didn't mean for that to become a social networking pitch. Sorry.

I'm just glad I've been blogging every day. I hope I can keep this up!

Thank you for reading.

See you tomorrow night for the SYTYCD finale!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

What cute kid-ohs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin