Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Promise I'll Stop Soon...

But I have a bit of photography business news to share...


The new blog is done! I just updated the layout of the old blog because I thought the new blog would take a bit longer to set up, but since I live with a technological WIZARD and I refuse to sleep until I'm finished with a project, I got finished faster with the new blog faster than I thought I would.

Next order of blog business - change the header for this blog. :)

I'm going to leave the old MSR blog up, but all new posts will go up on the new blog. You'll also find links to my new website and other info on the new blog.

When you have time, I would love it if you could go over there, check it out and let me know what you think!

Thank you for all your support and encouragement!

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE the new blog! The header is awesome and I love the clean look. Good job... I'm adding it to my blog roll.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin