Monday, March 2, 2009

New Books to Read

So many new books to read! Cousin Ann Dee's new book came out:


Her first book just came out in paperback. It's the bees knees. You should buy it and read it.

Just finished reading this novel, written by of one of my best, dearest friends from high school.


It's a really fun, creative story. You should get this one too.

And here's one more - I have yet to read it, because it comes out tomorrow, but I'm going to read it. Julie Berry is from my area and just had this amazing article published about her on the front page of the Sunday Boston Globe (and cousin Ann Dee got a mention too! Hurray!). This is Julie's book:


It looks wonderful and I'm so excited to read it. She's launching the book here in Massachusetts this week, and you lucky Utahns can go meet her and go to her book signing this Friday in Salt Lake. Here's the info:

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thanks for all the book suggestions! I'm always looking for good books to read.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin