Friday, July 20, 2007

Procrastination

I'm very excited about something that just happened, so though I blogged already today, I will blog again.

After all these weeks, I am finally making time to write thank you cards to all the generous and sweet friends and family that showered us with gifts for the G-Man's birth. Now, I should have taken care of this weeks ago, but for a variety of stupid reasons, I am just taking care of it now (so friends, watch for the cards in the mail and accept this blanket apology for my being so late.)

Though I should not be rewarded for procrastination, I was just delighted when going through the envelopes and cards and found four gift cards to Babies R Us and Target that I didn't realize were here. Woo hoo! Good thing I finally got around to writing the cards! I can shop without guilt!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin