Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dear Aunt Molly,

I learned how to use the Christmas present I got from you and Uncle J and Cousin Macy! Thanks! I love you!

Love,
G-Man

Hey everybody! Look what I can do!


Note from Macy: I cheer for G-Man in a loud, high voice right into the camera at the end of the following video. I apologize in advance.



Additional note from Macy: After finishing with our practice on the rug, G-Man got more adventurous and can now take the walker from the far edge of our rug to the end of our kitchen! It's pretty crazy to watch. He can even steer and change directions when he bumps into the wall. He's gifted. :)

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Looks like such fun. Good for him ; )

Ace said...

Yay! Way to go G-man! You're getting to be such a big boy!

Super Kimmie said...

Way to go G-man! You are such a big boy. I bet you'll be walking all over the place by the time you come to visit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin