Thursday, December 23, 2010

Need a Last Minute Gift Idea?

Or, are you wanting to buy yourself something fabulous with that Christmas money you're going to get on Saturday?

Consider this:



Time Out for Women is a fantastic tour put on by Deseret Book Company. It's a Friday night and Saturday just for you - spent surrounded by fabulous women, listening to excellent music and uplifting speakers. I had the chance to attend last fall and couldn't recommend it more. It was one of the highlights of my fall.

There are events happening all across the country - there is likely one near you! Check out the full schedule by clicking here!

Plus, they are having a pre-registration sale until December 31! Only $49 for the whole weekend!

Plus, if you live near....

Ogden, Utah

Nashville, Tennessee

Calgary, Alberta

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Pocatello, Idaho

Logan, Utah

Reno, Nevada

or

Phoenix, Arizona


You can come to the Time Out for Women event and hear ME!

That's right! ME! I've been working with Deseret Book over the past year to develop and record my motherhood cabaret-style recital called "Children Will Listen: Reflections on Mothering." We recorded a CD in Utah in September, (it will be released soon, and can be purchased online - I promise to keep you posted) and I'm going out on the road with Time Out for Women in 2011. I'm so excited and honored to have this experience, and so grateful to so many of you who have seen the show already and have offered support, encouragement and suggestions.

As I make this transition in the new year, this blog is going to be transitioned out. As much as I like to think I have the time and ability to keep up with two blogs, experience has taught me that I just can't.

So, I'm moving the family stuff to what has been my photography blog:

http://macyrobisonblog.com

I'll also be posting about my Time Out for Women adventures and all the other fun stuff coming in 2011. Come join me over at the new blog!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Macy, I am SO excited to see you do TOfW! You will be wonderful. I've gone for two years and absolutely loved the experience at both. I just wish I didn't have to wait till the event in Logan when we (the Pettingill girls) are all coming. Maybe I'll come to just Friday night in Ogden. :) I'm so happy for you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin