- I'm glad they kept Billy around a second week, because I loved his dances during the second top 6 performance week.
- Jose was on the show for way too long.
- I still miss Alex, but I'm following him on Twitter (@alexdwong), so that helps a little.
- I love all-star Allison Holker. I like all of the all-stars, but she's my favorite and I'm so glad she's going to be on the tour.
- Cat Deeley has had a pretty good clothing/hair run this season. Only a couple of truly wacky nights.
- I'm glad Mia and Adam are permanent judges. I thought I would miss Mary, but I really don't.
- I am thrilled Adechike was sent home last week. I've been hoping that would happen for a LONG time.
- Such an AWESOME top three! I saw the final number and the recaps, and I really can't wait to watch the whole thing. I hope I get to see the finale tomorrow night.
We do have one more finale in our family - the finale of G-Man being the youngest in our family. We're having a baby in January. And we get to find out what we are having in just a couple weeks. Can't wait! If you haven't seen the video we sent out as an announcement, click here.