G-Man and I have been tagged!
My sister Molly tagged us for a picture tag, and here is my picture:
It's the fourth picture in my fourth picture folder. It's from February 18 of last year. G-Man was 10 months old and had just eaten his first teething biscuit. I can't believe how young he looks.
And our friends Joann and Addison (sorry, her super awesome blog is private) tagged G-Man. We're supposed to share 5 things you may not know about G-Man:
1. Though normally good-natured, G-Man screams like a banshee when he is hungry or tired. Like a full on, from the throat scream.
2. G-Man has a birthmark on his tummy and on his thigh. (This was news to me as well. The doctor showed me at his last appointment.)
3. G-Man loves to play with vitamin bottles. And now he can open the non-childproof lids. Awesome.
4. G-Man loves to go to bed and go down for naps. He says "night-night" and points to his bed. He also says it when he points to his little iPod speakers that we play music for him on when he goes to bed.
5. When G-Man gives you a high-five, he also yells "yeah!" It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
And I tag Lennon, Mr. Baby Original and Mr. Baby New if they are interested in playing along.