Saturday, October 11, 2008

Autumn Road Trip!

It's been quiet here at our blog for the last few days because G-Man and I are on a road trip! Diggity has been out of the country this week and I had Thursday off, so we drove to visit our friends in Columbus, Ohio. We broke up the trip by stopping the first night in Buffalo at Super Kimmie's brother and sis-in-law's house. They are so great. And our friends in Columbus are wonderful. It has been so fun to see them again.

We have had a great time and I'll post more pictures when I get home - editing pictures on my laptop is seriously cramping my style and driving me a little bit crazy. But here's a brief overview.

I got to eat at my very favorite breakfast place:


We got to have ice cream here:


And G-Man and I got some new gear to cheer on our team:


I did end up editing one series of pictures for my portrait class. Here's a preview of the cuteness to come:

7 comments:

Molly said...

Looking forward to the cuteness!

Michal said...

i'm jealous that you got to stay with brent and karen. i haven't been there in years. did you go out for pizza and real buffalo wings? my mouth is watering.

Shelley said...

Sounds like a fun trip! You are a brave mommy to go it alone though! I hope the drive wasn't too long for you!

Macy said...

Molly - continue to look forward to the cuteness, for it will be extreme.

Michal - no pizza and buffalo wings this time...but we're coming back at some point with Diggity.

Shelley - Thanks so much for your sweet concern. We did fine on our own. The drive was split in half by our stop in NY, and Elmo DVDs have saved me as far as G-Man's behavior. :)

Team Pettijohn said...

Seriously Macy...I can't get over how cute the G-Man is! You do a great job capturing his personality in your photos!

LL said...

oh my goodness, thos pics of him peeking behind the chair...MAKE ME SMILE. Great shots.

Sarah Jane said...

macey: your photography is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see pics of your trip! keep em comin!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin