Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Belated Congratulations

As I mentioned in Diggity's birthday post, there are some family celebrations and news that I neglected to mention here on the bloggity blog for some reason. I'll blame G-Man. :)

We got some great news at the beginning of the month when we learned that these guys


got ENGAGED!


Here's the sweet ring.


At last report, they're getting married sometime in the spring. We love Heather and have considered her family for so long. We're so glad she's officially joining the family.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Um, love the ring. Want the ring.

Oh, and congrats. :)

Yvonne said...

We feel the same way about heather.

Molly said...

Congrats you guys! When I saw this picture of you I thought it looked like and engagement pic. I guess I'm psychic.

Super Kimmie said...

Yes - congrats you two! We are very excited for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin