Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Last week, we went to one of the local town beaches with our Robison cousins and our friends the L Family and Miss Lori. Because there were a lot of adults around, I got my camera out. I had a lot of favorite shots from the afternoon, but I really loved these.

Also, I'm playing around a bit with templates for displaying my photos on my blog. They don't look as uniform as they will in the future because I'm still playing around with them, but I welcome any feedback you may have.















6 comments:

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rebecca said...

6th one down is my FAV...what a shot! ...and yes, those are fabulous friends! :):)
I like the white borders on your templates. It gives them a snapshot feel. I like the monogram stamp too...either on the white or in the photo.
Thanks for sharing!

LL said...

CUTE! love those gals...and that last picture of G in the water is so neat.
You're GOOD!

Yvonne said...

I like the last one of G-man.

Super Kimmie said...

They are all great photos - what a fun day! I especially like to close up of Garrett - he's getting so big. We miss you guys. I also love the new border around the photos like Becca said and the monogram - looks great.

Anonymous said...

You are getting pretty good Mace. And your signature stamp is cool. Very Professional!! Keep up the practice, practice, practice.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin