Saturday, May 10, 2008

Photoshop Experiment No. 2

Sub-Title: Actions are Your Friend

G-Man and I went outside yesterday morning when it was a bit overcast to test drive my new camera. (More on that in a later post.) I took a couple hundred shots and spent a little time tonight trying out Pioneer Woman's set of actions from the photography section of her website.

Here's a shot of G-Man straight out of the camera: (SOOC)

Here's the photo after running PW's Boost action and the Define and Sharpen action:
And finally, here is the photo after running the B&W action and finishing with the Edge Burn action:


Nice! Here's another photo set.
SOOC:

Fresh & Colorful action:



I'm finding that I really, really love photography....

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I LOVE Pioneer Woman's blog. Her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" romance is my favorite!!

Fun pictures! Can't wait to hear about your new camera! Do you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? I'm hoping to get Elements soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin