Monday, March 17, 2008

Laughing, laughing, laughing

G-Man giggled for most of the afternoon today. He got his first balloon from the nice cashier at Trader Joe's and just kept bouncing it up and down and giggling. He kept playing with the balloon in the car until he decided to try biting it and all the air gushed out into his face. The look on his face when that happened was hilarious.

The giggling continued at dinner. It was so funny, I went and grabbed the camera. (Sorry for the bouncy camera work at the end. I was playing peekaboo with him.)



P.S. G-Man has his first casting tomorrow morning. We're going to the studio of this photographer. Her portfolio is fantastic. This is my favorite shot - the one on the right of the boy leaning against the tree. I hope they do test shots - I'm kind of excited to watch this photographer take pictures.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the giggling.

I'm going to be grandma: You know I'm a worrier--when I was in high school taking a first aid class (yeah , I know many, many years ago) we saw a film with a child playing with a balloon. The child bit the balloon and it deflated and went right into his throat and he suffocated. I have not forgotten that, so I just want to warn you about him biting on balloons.

Hope all goes well today. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Macy said...

Thanks for the balloon info. I checked to make sure the balloon wasn't in his mouth when it deflated. It stayed in one piece and was connected to the ribbon, so it was easy to get it away from him.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin