Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Have a spooky, fun day!

We are going trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with G-Man tonight. Should be fun. My friend Dana called to see if I was having a Happy Halloween, or if I was annoyed as I usually am. I thought that was very kind of her. I'm doing well. The house isn't as decorated as it could be, and I'm not dressing up to take G-Man around tonight, but he has a cute costume and I think having his picture professionally taken in his costume is a huge step for me. :)

I have "This is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas stuck in my head. That's getting old.

3 comments:

MediocreMama said...

I love the elephant costume. I have never seen one before! Lennon's pictures will be posted soon after tonight. It's his big Halloween debut. Oh, and I am proud of you for training for a 5k. That is fantastic! Good luck!!!

Ann Dee said...

I LOVE the costume, Macy. And I haven't taken my little chicken for ANY professional pictures. I'm a bad mom.

Yvonne said...

I hope he had a fun time trick or treating. I'm sure he shared his candy with you and Diggity.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin