Monday, August 13, 2007

Tagging

I'm new to this blogging phenomenon - tagging. Apparently, you answer some questions about yourself and then "tag" someone else via your blog and they do the same. Everyone gets to know everyone better and everyone is happy.

I was tagged by Ann Dee, but she broke the rules of her own tag (see rule 4 below) and didn't tell me she had tagged me. I found out by accident when I was reading her blog. So, here are my responses to her tag:

The Rules
-We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
-Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.


1. I won a T-shirt in the 3rd grade for reading the most books.
2. I used to be on a competitive swim team. Butterfly was my best stroke.
3. I refuse to write in cursive. (except when I sign my name. And I'm still terrible at writing my last name in cursive.)
4. I hate vacuuming the stairs. My grandma used to pay me 50 cents to vacuum her stairs every week. That didn't help me like the chore any more.
5. I am a donut connoisseur.
6. I often don't exercise enough to counteract my donut expertise.
7. I have my Tivo set for "High School Musical 2"
8. I sing in my sleep. Ask my husband and sister in law and anyone else who I have kept awake with my warbling.

I now tag no one. :) I still have another tag from my mother in law Yvonne that I need to complete. I'll try to get to that tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin