Tuesday, February 23, 2010

AI - Girls Top 12

First, my comments this year are going to be a lot more brief. And I'm not sure I'll be able to post on the night the show airs. I've decided I need to sleep.

But I'll share a few thoughts....

- Randy and Kara are duplicating each other. Neither of them bring anything unique to the table in terms of comments. That's a shame.
- Ellen is fabulous. And the little sequence with Ellen and Simon at the beginning of the show was fantastic.
- I love Simon. I'm not sure how I feel about him being gone next season.

And about the singers:
- Janell should not have chosen a Heart song. She doesn't have the chops to mess with that. That would be like me trying to sing Heart. I can't pull that off.

- My favorites are Crystal and Katie. I thought both of them were pretty great. I liked Didi Benami, Lilly Scott and Katelyn Epperly too. Kaeley Vaughn was awful for me. In general, I was underwhelmed.

Any early favorites for you?

1 comment:

Laurel said...

i don't remember any of their names but I liked the platinum blonde long-haired girl (how's that for specifics?)

I think the show will die without Simon. I really do. Ellen will be it's only saving grace...but she says "you're great" way too much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin