Top 10 -
• How much did you love Jakob and Ellenore's routine last week? I don't think I loved it as much as Shankman, but I did love it and it was a Sonja piece, so that's saying a lot.
• Love, love, loved Kathryn in the Broadway routine. She's becoming a favorite of mine.
• The samba that Anya & Pasha choreographed was SO amazing.
• Loved the super hero routine. And I really liked the Snoop Dogg number with Qwest Crew.
• Super glad about the results last week. Nathan and Noelle were the two that needed to go. Because of Nathan's "fan base" I thought he's stay longer, but I guess the fans turned on him.
Top 8 -
• Liked the Travis Wall routine with Legacy and Ellenore. That was crazy.
• Jakob and Mollee's waltz was just beautiful and it made me smile. I think that is my favorite of the night.
• Russell's solo in the Santa suit was awesome.
• Ryan and Kathryn's disco was kind of boring for me, but I thought the cha cha was fantastic. It makes me want to go to NYC and see "Burn the Floor" if that's the type of choreography Jason Gilkerson creates.
• Could Tabitha & Napoleon be any cuter?
• Ryan's plea for Ashleigh may have been one of the sweetest things ever.
• GO Russell on the Bollywood number! That was just fun to watch.
Top 8 Results
• Not loving the opening number. Kind of crazy. Another Sonya routine.
• Also not loving the results. But I rarely love the results at this point. I think Ashleigh was lucky her husband pleaded for her. It was also good they showed her rehearsal footage. I think Ryan was a bit lucky too. I'm just glad Russel, Jakob, Kathryn and Ellenore are in the finale. They're my favorites.
Interesting that next week's finale has a top 6. It's going to be a bit odd. I'm not feeling the buildup and excitement like in past seasons.
What do you think? Did you like the results?