Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Watching This:



I really need to finish my SYTYCD review, but I needed to review a number I didn't write about. Before watching it, I decided to make sure Chess recorded. I was going to "just watch one song," but they were on "Mountain Duet" when I turned it on and I'm still sitting here 20 minutes later. Josh Groban is singing "Anthem" with a full orchestra and chorus. You just can't turn that off. "One Night in Bangkok" is next, I believe. I'm gonna be here a while.

I adore this show and I was hoping it would be a good performance. It is. I'm buying the CD and the DVD. Oh yes.

You too can have Josh, Idina Menzel and Adam Pascal in your home singing one of the greatest musical theater scores EVER. Click here.

1 comment:

Dana said...

WHAT!?!?!?! It is your BFF duty to keep me informed of events such as these - we can't leave it up to me?! Oh, I guess i'm inviting myself over to watch it so please don't erase it and if you want to make me some texas caviar that would be fine...or homemade bread...or you can just snuggle me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin