Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Very Rainy Day

It's been raining a lot. Like torrential amounts. We went to play cards over at the L Family house this afternoon. As always, it was very fun. Nertz is the game of choice. (Always the game of choice. Is there any other game?) Today was extra fun because we had a Very Special Guest player.


Lovely Lori contemplates her cards

Delightful Dana loves a good game of Nertz!

And finally, our Very Special Guest Player.

Don't ask me. I can't tell you. You can guess if you want, but I can't confirm or deny your guesses until a future-yet-to-be-determined time.

After the card game, we took the kids outside. But that's another post...

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I know who it was ; )

Unknown said...

Was it Dad? He hates that game though!

Unknown said...

No nevermind, it's someone who has hair. :)

The Takemoto Family said...

Oh man... I have a group of friends that used to always play Friday morning cards... we've kind of let it go--- this post SO makes me miss it!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin