Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SYTYCD - Top 18 (Abbreviated)

I had to watch the episode as I was packing tonight, (I leave for Utah at 6:00 a.m. and have to pack both for the Utah portion of the trip and the Hawaii portion of the trip.  My brain hurts from trying to remember to bring everything.) so I'm not giving near the level of detail that I would like.  But, for what it is worth, here's my summary of what I saw.

Favorite Dance: 
Katee & Joshua - Broadway.  I'm starting to like them.  I can't help it.  They are just dancing so well.

Others I Liked: 
Twitch & Kherington - Viennese Waltz.  I thought they did a beautiful job.
Courtney G. & Gev - Contemporary.  I agreed a little with Mia, but I really loved the choreography.
Will - Hip Hop.  Jessica was on the stage, but I was watching Will the whole time.  

In Danger:
Everyone else.  Especially Miss Salsa Suzie.  Unless her HS students save her by block voting.  The krumping was difficult to watch.  I did not enjoy the first jazz routine with the king and queen or whatever that was.  Chelsie H. & Mark did an excellent job, but the routine was so early in the night, it might not draw votes.  

2 comments:

Molly said...

Will is great. I tried to watch Jessica, but I couldn't. I can't tell is he's just so great, he makes her look bad, or if she's just bad. He's awesome.

Stacie said...

LOVED Katee & Joshua and Twitch & Kherington. I love them!!

Didn't Mary look absolutely awful last night? Fred Flintstone dress, Wilma Flintstone necklace, tacky orange spray tan, way too much cleavage, and as usual, LOUD.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin