Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Answer is Yes. The Question...


I own Peter Walsh's book "It's All Too Much" and I love it. He is great at what he does. I have to say I feel there is a lot to the title of this new book. As I've been working on projects to get the house ready for our guests later this month, I've been shoving clutter in my office and in my closet instead of just putting things where they go. It's starting to make me crazy. And because of the buildup, I haven't been exercising or taking care of myself like I was before the projects began. So though I haven't gained any weight since the painting and yard work began, I feel like the house is literally weighing me down. I'm to a point where I need to do something about the clutter or I'm going to go crazy.

To try and break out of this, I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen - I even scrubbed the floors. There wasn't time to do much more, but I think I'm going to hole up in my office for part of the morning tomorrow and put a few things back where they go. I am going to have to in order to have choir practice tomorrow. I am pretty sure my choir music is in there somewhere. :)

1 comment:

mylittlegems said...

I own "It's All Too Much" too and Just checked this one out from the library. If my life was perfectly "uncluttered" I might actually finish it before it is due. HA!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin