Thursday, September 6, 2007

Eating



G-Man is a good eater so far. He's taken to shunning his bottle during the day in favor of baby food. He's been eating cereal mixed with vegetables for a couple of weeks and the video above is his first taste of green beans on their own. I, of course, think he is hilarious.

I have marveled in the past at my family and friends as I watch them feed their babies and that they manage to do it in a clean fashion has been a mystery to me. G-Man was a little messy at first, but he is getting the hang of it and so am I. Sometimes, we don't use a bib. We're getting a little full of ourselves, actually. We were humbled (or at least I was) this afternoon.

Carrots.





Umm...yeah. And I'm really not sure how they got on his nose, so please don't ask me.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the green bean video. The 1st picture of him and the carrots looks like he's eyeing the carrots on the tray.

I know I'm prejudiced, but he is adorable.

Katy said...

How did he get food all over his nose? Oops - I wasn't supposed to ask. Very Intuitive I must say.

Ace said...

I'm sure that you'll discover many more "miracles" before the parenting is done. I discovered that Sam could remove his diaper without removing his shorts. It was a Christmas miracle.

Macy said...

Yvonne - I'm right there with you and your prejudice. I think he's adorable too.

KTB - you are very intuitive. All that intuitive eating is being absorbed into the rest of your being. :)

Ace - That Sam is a gifted kid. I always knew it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin